Monday, October 24, 2011

This is not destiny



First, apt November 10 YAKE birthday to you sing this melody, is Heartsongs, not prose a love song. That Heartsongs, for it is a normal streaming, the simplicity of it from my heart pouring out, as namely variety of mountain springs. That is not a love song, is because we are in life, period passing among every additional, so should no mention the word love. We are sweethearts of Health, but we tin certify ambition not stop life? Everyone knows that it is not feasible. Love, in fact, can love a person, a very full life is an object, merely in counting to love, we have many ways of life in existence, life, love solo is not merely, you are not cried love. March,UGG Kids Roxy Short Boots, is a past life, the West Lake, sighing willows, wetlands,ugg boots outlet, but a streaming memories of the quondam. I said do not ambition to let the memory of a mini fold, whatsoever, difficult to alteration the magnetism of nature, who really tin do Fengguowuhen. Perhaps the years, the West Lake in July, lacking the March wind colors. March is gratifying, memories began to have a trace of freezing in that warm wind of the season. March is bringing behind memories of the folk. Thank you, and I have not, is with us,UGG Classic Short boots, spent a day in March. Maybe I will be the third time when the pace of entering that metropolis, twilight, ashore your screen emerge, that the lake's chair while the savor of the West Lake, only accompanied by the setting sun. I will not bother anybody, I want those muddled thoughts in the layers of ripples in the lake gently dispersed. Let me mention elated birthday to you right? Thank you for each time I say the clause So today I make every year their best to remember your birthday, I want to personally say to you Happy Birthday! YAKE. Second, to November 11, the birthday of his daughter, said the dirt, and soon is a Singles. Listen to this sentence, I dry dress outdoor on the terrace. I did not see back, I equitable said to her, on that daytime, godfather to give you a knead, I hope him delight. Singles, but not the bald partition, given godfather do. Daughter said solemnly. Ha! The elemental little guy does not know who distant Jinling kept talking to my daughter to nail her daughter's sand is dry Singles strangers. I laughed. Singles is the godfather birthday ah, true. I have agreeable clothes hanging from the yard into the house. Daughter said yeah, some cilia day. Really amusement, real godfather will pick the day of birth. Fortunately, not a bachelor. Daughter appeared relieved. Sand, you certainly do not understand, then we nightmare to activity in the bbs, popliteal children so that we play what day that was born what kind of fortune-telling game role, my and your children attach so that rouge, You will not know, my husband and I's wedding annual (obtain married on this day), but too four sticks: January 11, 1991. Then free to deal with rouge girl said a word, let YAKE been recorded final year (do not you know thatthis year he will memorize correctly). Can only say that he is a conscientious, because the determination, only a few years I failed to clarify the facts. Of way, this is not a bad thing I can do to verses chuckle, they will consider of the past in a dream to get according with each other a elated day. Soon is your birthday, and about every year, and I will write you a birthday text of varying length. Acquaintance of the day is not distant away, may be met farther and farther down the road, has been extended. I was moved to say in your life shorter and shorter, more concentrated flavor and friendship. You are humorous you long with a witty look, you speak lightly, and was saying to my ear forever has a dark sense of humor weight. Thought, one Jinling encounter is the best luck in life, and wanted, and you actually met 3 times in Jinling. This is not destiny,UGG Delaine, then what is? Sometimes actually be preoccupied, in fact, you're waiting on me, you are standing afterward to me who got you I stand side by side. You laughed to me, laughing eyes blinked when mischievous. So you are here! Is passing through it? Is, indeed yes. Life and who is not who we are passing? We are just haphazard acquaintance of strangers, because some joint affection, to say farewell, and reunion. If the meet is the song, I do not want to rush the end of this song, but,UGG Classic Short Sparkles, entire the earth, and then perfected again savory feast, will achieve by the end. Thank you, sand. Thank you for giving me a elated state of mind, bringing to educate me the fact, to send the pure interaction between people and seriously. Happy Birthday, sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment