Monday, October 24, 2011

that you never watch the sun



How you jot uncomplicated, yet with each word Aura; strong affection, in plain words, the word line and the light show: memorize namely period apt dine, do no hang around bars, agreeable go ... ... yet I was at their own feeling and analytic to analyze and understand, namely ... ... the result namely beaten! Shame, scandal me in front of you, even ashore the face of friendship and adore could not tell ... is self-evident ... in vain - I understand what I was doing by the moment, I do what I need apt do. Facing you, a pure and smart and handsome agreeable girl, I Koubuzeyan, because I have forever deemed that the face should be confided to friends, open the skylights that light, then, favor 竹筒倒豆子, Zhilaizhiwang, more concrete, straight; I do not care how you feel, meditation double what you think, if you accede with Ye Hao, denied alternatively my no forbid ... ... in a strange bustling metropolis, you and I met, do not say how many of emotion and joy, to the vast sea ​​hold your hand, namely actually one opportunity and destiny, irresistible attractive field efficacy tin not be denied; unpredictable and shirk the begin of germination one variety of reverie ... ... perhaps this throbbing smart season, in This sentimental bloom, while the appetite Renzailvtu the lonesome and needs it! Soul of the inn, quiet bays, balderdash in muttered whispers, always mind the ambitions of human to generate a fantasy! Work fatigue, chaos of life, physical exertion, gentle and open to ascertain a area to depend on; because the birds fly to the ultimate stop of the moment, do not appeal for the huge tree bough merely ambition 1, tin make their own lair branches,UGG Mens Classic Mini, cover air and rain, solace sad enough ... of way you are you, you have your individuality, you have your self, you are a real you, a living you live, you have your free and simple, you have your aesthetic, you are not who the eclipse, but who is not a substitute; Although I was sad to be hesitant, Wang Ran, confused, while, in the most lonely maximum lonely moment, and know you, but not the slightest evil and winding preoccupied,UGG Original Sundance Boots, absolutely genuine, perfect naturalness! Rain will not be confused, but refused to go along with the wind, not because the stars far spent, and distribute scent ... ... All good entities of the banquet, friends always want to go our divide ways, you are to your ideals, I for my subsistence; latitude and longitude just staggered a moment of delight when, equitable moments left each other's charm, like a meteor, I just give you an instant memories,UGG Earmuffs, this ambition not be able to retain only the txt and remember ... ... Maybe I'm also nostalgic, an kind of mirage of fantasy, a fantasy of wishful analytic; always wanted, always absence to clutch your hand, to roam, to stray ... ... deja vu consciousness good! You have met detest the feeling of late, it seems more appropriate, either close; I do not mistrust, whereas I put out a very awkward between us, but I do not want to become ill feelings between you and me, and ravines, one tin not crossed the border of the 2 opposing powers, why so fully alter! See you information on my screen, I am endless reputation,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, thank you my friends tell Zhongchang, rare, and the confidence you spit hope ... heard approximately your center so sorrowful, I felt a strange pensive unknowingly ; life's vicissitudes, the journey of confusion, emotional feeling of grief, your feeble shoulders can not take too many sudden wag; obscure light, air, frost, shrouded in sad, vision of the temple, it seems very slim, I told you feeling a tiny alike ... ... each person's unique own walls, do not want to intrude others without damage; can occasionally fate is split resistance and wish, whether you will not repent the ache apology harder and harder to decipher. The heart exposed to dry on a bamboo pole, it is vulnerable to injuries; if closed atrium, nigh the impregnable, that you never watch the sun. I do not know whether his elbow into a walls for others to stop wind and rain; birds wish is flying, streams and vision of the sea; walk in a mobbed downtown avenue, to see my eyes; for has been injured in this I am likewise eager to have a silence comfortable Bay Harbor, the center of grief for my solace; and of lesson I do not find a substitute to cover, to love for a game to sing, why stir up trouble had inadvertently put an innocent human to the injury; backbone is made of steel will, and belief for the launch into the compass, hoping to build advocate of crutches; male though mighty, is likewise brittle place, I do not pretbring ... to an end front of you, since we met an open sunroof, heart undefended enough words ... ... more, but I just feel lied, what is the total absence of feeling,ugg boots cheap, forgotten what the ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment