Monday, October 24, 2011

brand the purity of our friendship



Window is Fen Yang flowing snow. Slightly cold in the cold a little morsel of the autumn afternoon,UGG Kids Classic Boots, in my room, watching the snow falling,UGG Channing, the heart, for early for this winter's sleet, no a crisp and graceful grip. This daytime, give me a lot of memories, childhood of the snow, winter family, there are frozen within approach of the river as well as your memory, this day, lukewarm and have to fall back above, memories have patronize, see snow, snow preoccupied approximately human and things. Open sound, the air flowing sad, Han Xue's sing this song, and I actually inundated in this atmosphere did no absence apt go its own. Snow Day, with its matchless charm, so my memory began apt regain, yet the memories of waking up, there ambition be some of your eclipse. This day reminds you a little also alone and melancholy. If it does not snow, I about closed it your possession, and you ambition not easily be opened, filter. In regard to your memories namely of my snow day. Remembered as an afternoon, morose days, quite cold, like now. Is likewise the premier snow of winter,UGG Oliviya, I curled up by home, hearing to music, enjoy the snow,UGG Sandra Boots, says snow, I'm cheerful and inundated, nostalgia and grief away. And you, at this period into my earth, you press the intervened my thoughts, I am getting anxious to acquaint you, I was book my snow, I was writing my pleasure, I also interlace my snow's slumber. Either you wait, alternatively you go away, I kind of Interpretation for the Ministry. And you did not obtain crazy, and so very patient, quite patient to wait until I achieved, applause your tongue, so I have a cold temperature. Friends via literature, you mention. I smiled, be regarded as acquiescence. Years to come, you are in my space nostalgia of a long time, it is only behind I understand, for something inquired, I know, you are so concerned about my aboriginal txt. Perhaps a woman's pretension, a tiny out of slender air where you have pushed. Vaguely the memories, not stranger to every additional the distance. Your agreeable humility, my unruly wayward, your charity, my stingy, became keen compare. Like the kind of sensibility faint, merely also a genuine friendship. In your charity, my sky was clear, I am reduced, my happiness, and you ambition meet aboard the shade, then, have you, my sky is very gorgeous. In namely day there are snow days persist, proceed with happiness, yet also interpretation of the parting. Suddenly an day, my world without you, you go with not track, like a meteor, cross my sky, moment to fade without a trace. This feud is I do not consider, so you ought not depart the course, as you come accidental. Memories of the elapse bit by bit, or this is the best ending it. I said to myself. Network, but is this a access for us from the strange to the familiar curious and then return anew. While this thought, but your quit, I was sorrowful for many days. So I paranoid to believe the Department of friendship, no longer believe, cold shade, what temperature interpretation. So, the day afterward, I refuse to conversation, and even, ignoring the many sincere. Thing I peruse a snow day convert memories. Later, as long as there is snow, is full of memories, filled with you there - have not met a web of friends, a friend quietly perish. While you go your way, whereas, you did not left a word, I do not reproach,ugg accessories sale, no repent, because the network is thus free to select, but I am still in the snow to brand the purity of our friendship, Memorial has 2 hearts warm to every additional at the screen. Therefore, snow days, I have a lot of mournful and nostalgia. As today, I stand at the window, watching the snow melt falling, as if watching our friendship lost, little at little, into the soil. Snow, the end is pure white, like friendship - long-distance friendship, light water, pure as snow. And it's gone, it is to thaw the snow melts into water droplets with the progress. In this day think of you, think of friendship, I really tears lightly. Do not know, do you have memories away, deep in the web, such an innocent matron innocent friendship. This season, the sadness of charm. Snow continues, also continued to miss ... (only a pure article commemorating, celebrate a lost person)

No comments:

Post a Comment