Monday, October 24, 2011

because my ecology to knock some of the words



From the far horizon, meantime the wet wind thumping, blowing the blue sky wrinkled. Depression leaves above the trees, the sound came several birds, pearly clouds in the sky disco. Fresh music from far and approximate, passed over. There are bursts of flowers, drifting. I consider where I live namely simply a treasure, downstairs there namely a flower shop, building coffee shop approximately the edge that is Boston. Really lucky. The house is quiet, so quiet corner of dust swimming aloud voice, only audible center blow sound. Happy has been a long time no so, always daytime besides dine, nap and melodrama. However, I was such a Fanjian, engaged, not enough sleep ambition never sleep with a squeeze time apt jot, I did not expect a elderly and sit, yet to prevaricate awake in mattress, to write the word. If it is not boring, if not beat out the word not, how could I waded into the patch of garden. Before beginning in Sina Bo, has opened a blog. There has been a long, long period did not take care of about two years, I am quite desolate, but there are still some human came to the traces, there are still some kind of lukewarm words. When I have opened some of the pure water of the writing, the center becomes gradually heat up,UGG Classic Tall Stripe, cornered on the day of that annual it themselves, but can knock the text to arrive by such a Smart, if melancholy or jolly, truly beauteous. I would like to re-ted them out, but there are numerous words, has long been swirling on the Internet, if this time out, others ambition certainly be rebuked by my duplicate, so the only entity they had buried in the base of my heart. Open the message embark, a familiar name jumped into my eyes, you, that gave me a troubled matron. You left a lot of message to me. I read your information with a bar, and afterward, his eyes stopped in here,UGG Fringe Cardy, you said that you ascertain pleasure, you detect your unparalleled in the globe, married, momentary, my eyes covered at a membrane of blur, I heart was drowned while watery, or gratifying the warm human of God, I feel wrong that so utmost a woman, and finally marital, eventually elated. Some memories, no matter when and where the aggregate cost to engrave out a smile, some friendship, not material what month, all worrying almost people. Meet with your community garden in Mouwang that time, we have written some of the sadness of their text, maybe for these words touch, so you and I attach. In some components, we rotated out to be so similar, both narrate methods, or details of those emotions, but I kas long asyou are pure, and I, and more are worried. In this course, the two never met a strange matron, encounter in the network in a. We did not quit any adjoin message, QQ, or telephone digit of the class, but I have this chip of garden is our only contact. Because, at that time, and describe anything in this garden, always the words are left in this chip of the garden, you can know me, I can understand you. I consider we can have a go, according with manuscript, with the adore of every other, never once anticipate, 1 day, you mention you absence to quit, no longer written text. Without your eclipse, and that book the memories of the garden, has convert extremely alone. Was busy looking at always the joy, suddenly without a track, faint of heart afflict,UGG Swell Tall, but I can understand, I understand, because I was like you, also numerous places to run. When the longer linger in an place, write the longer, the more will be revealed, so the more people will be near, but I fair absence to silently narrate their own minds, do not absence to be bothered, accordingly, will escape, I pray in my heart because you, whether you right where to be cheerful, be happy. Water slowly and over time, I have been standing still, waiting for you, so you come back, I will still come into your garden, look ahead you write the text,UGG Caroline boots, I will still open the message embark, watching while you leave leave my words, but, at the end of the day, I did not await until you come behind, I left, leaving the community, no longer written text. Occasionally,UGG Elsey boots, at dusk, I looked at his own shadow on the wall to ascend, the heart, secretly sad with, once we say we interchange the shadow, so that we can never betray, can final always, and all this because the us left, lost in the wind. Perhaps because my ecology to knock some of the words it two years afterward, I Sina has also built a garden of their own, began writing lonesome. Eyes a prompt of humidity gushing out, I think, since then, we just, like a portioning forever, and no longer meet, no longer meet, but today, when I again went into the long-deserted patch of garden waste is still You figure the premier leap into my eye. Was filled with moving, and profoundly thankful to all of this. Thank averaging of life, let us meet. Thank you leave a message to me, let me understand you have base happiness, thank life, let us all bring an end to ... from the anguish, find their own happiness. Although we may never meet in real life, but we had each other's life voyage, there have been such one memorable friendship has been profoundly emotionally spliced to each other, love each other too, would be sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment