Tuesday, April 5, 2011

this should be the

I pull grain son sleeves mbt uk store entered the most fun in the last place I looked it with the TV in the film inside ancient well ~ just restaurant makes no difference who didn't seem so much! And  so even no?

Hey hey lady you don't know! The inscription wins restaurant looks is a wine shop actually inside is a built a counter is for those who cast the woman acting talent! Grain son seems to me that my heart in of doubt smile said.

Frontal what break place it wasn't funny at all! Also what the show! Is not jump back several old action?

Hey hey lady you this wrong! Here the but the world's most famous performance and... Long the most beautiful women perform general people only see a! Grain son guilty of buried his head!

?!You mean your lady I grow not beautiful cough up! Good grain son I want you to take me to a fun place you will take me to this... What place! You! I'm pissed! I'm angry of say! Especially the sentence the average man also only see a gas I die! Don't miss me so her pure as jade, Edward Chen, charm gracefuls and graceful, Qin first EMei, chu Qi brought, ChenYuLaYan, waist BiYueXiuHua, America laguna,... Can compare with that a few act in an opera? Think of this I came gas! Very not easy through a grow good-looking upon miss! Unexpectedly mbt moto girl is so say!

No mean that miss maid! Maid mean maid himself didn't see a maid brought to just want to let miss of the kingdom of miss see acceptable women perform talent! Maid absolutely no mean that! Grain son frighten of crying!

Huhu ~ originally is so! .. Blame me seem! Miss you say! ~ I grow so small jasper so also more than those who act in an opera I cover he covered his face with his sleeves like the shy with tone said.

Um... Is... Grain son wiped sweat said.

They looked at the two of us speechless! Like watching free play! Be like me so has acting talent must cooperate with grain son play!



-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Since the girl said of your beauty depending on the incomparable! That as our country girl must be) and versatile, right? It can not to the stage here once? A gentle, clear voice! When I turned around catch my eye is tall and fair figure. Good silk dress is blue embroider is worn refined leaves pattern of margin and his head photograph reflect baiyu jade hair sticks. Clever foil gives a gorgeous expensive childe special MBT Rafiki. That smile a bit young you reach a. Chin slightly raise apricot shape among the bright eyes on the Milky Way. He wore inky satin gowns robe exposed hibiscus flowers in the silver hollow-out edge. The hand-held ivory tied with jade belt linked to the fans. The garden on lotus column under the new rui lighter red flirtatious bright like to call back spring.
Hey this elder brothers also grow quite handsome ~ looks seemingly also the very rich in look again next to him? With the long,,, not to say that ugly but is really too sorry parents! The more I'm sorry he flank of the handsome! Stood beside him really is flowers planted on the cow muck!

Forehead? He just say?

Let me pop? I think I have learned in the 21st century? As if nothing to learn! Do shout!

Girls like murphy can't pop comments... Still ain't no? A handsome molest said. I squeezed grain son asked this mental derangement you miss wasn't know?
Grain son very innocent shook his head

That no interceptions could this person a liking for me? .. Impossible impossible! I shook my head!


The girl won't can say 1! The wise never embarrassed girl). Some male pretended to smile way!
In the door, he heard from him a strength of the woman in the boast of his looks just start still think this is mbt amali common girl there will be narcissistic actually in fact and grow smile! When he packed into the crowd watched by a group of people without a little afraid of her around the instinct! Corners of the mouth not quietly to rise up. This woman not general! Very good learn diversion! Must be sent by the war. Since this sent a so interesting woman why won't will she?

Mama ah! Does this man! How this way let a complete woman embarrassed! Also said not embarrassed! Cut! False things!

Today let old niang to meet you!

Who's afraid of who see! Snort I have to figure out on that guy was little finger a bs! Heart secretly pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment