Tuesday, April 5, 2011

good humiliate though

At this mbt shoes sale the handsome and elegant took a fan from sleeve leg cocked up leisurely sitting on the chair a pair of watching drama with the appearance of the return often frowned upon her eyes.

Hum your sister I wasn't so  I wouldn't show talent but as long as I sing a few songs even first modern out of tune you won't know is put ha ha!

 is the product comforms! Also please all of don't smile me! I learned to learn the ancient woman talk began my performance

Elder sister's singing is here with the tune can't afford. I immediately lived prepared the pipa drink to woman. All the people a pair of modernism expression!

What's this woman so not fair maiden wind with a big man export boastful talk like

-- - they voice...

With music people together brush at the tea leisurely sitting in a chair a male. See that people just smiling nodded accompaniment immediately put down his live.

? Ah MBT Tupu so big. Should be royalty, I suppose not the kui is a noble people in court. Play anywhere schamer use even complete small woman also kan buguan! Well he's not want to see me look like a fool? Hum he also tender point?

Miss... So... Wrong! How can easily good family on this occasion performance? Grain son whisper muttered. I'm not here to comply with the factitious what custom here! Grain son you don't have to worry about my own discretion! I solemnly holding grain son hand like dying. The atmosphere like suddenly becomes heavy rise. Sum so easily excited ah ~ it's much easier!

Cough cough I'll sing everyone quiet don't be me so gentle voice and intoxicated oh... I have to harp Yang Yang hand!

Stand three way according to the river road fire rebirths

A flower leafless sin memory difficult gaunt

Autumn season of already no longer red shore slumber

That piece of MBT Rafiki face which side of hell moment wandering

In a crowded world who tube this years

Embrace her fragrance and suddenly back to that before the mirror

The two do not meet the YaoYe

Connecting the guide to show you the flower

Urban fringe prison was hopeless far tomorrow

Living in the wrong, smiling

Connecting the guide to show you the flower

Lower the head to smell forget sichuan would you be water ruin

Another gradually withered and yellow autumn menchu walking in forget sichuan river Cha amaranthine yan deeply unintentionally see the world
Meng old woman soup ShaHua he could miss the name of respect between the clouds concealed until it turns dark
Can't sleep sleep he also in my mind not only around the ridiculous household I never forget
Sevenstar beidou also don't know fate water dies months have rotation seeketh my love without precedent everlasting

The soul of the comings and goings of awakening memory blood

Empty have 'finery who understand one sword

Huhu ~ I easily breathed a sigh of relief for this song I'm sure sing good because mbt moja za bath every night at home he often sang this song yinde neighbors thought my dead people or what sing so sad! (this song not how sad oh pretty good is sad "pieces" everyone can go to flower son listen to oh ~)

Miss... Grain son low head whisper shouted. Like a mistake child waiting to be punished. Hey hey see public seemingly is a deputy surprised the restaurants.the like hum doesn't know clapping? At the very least polite all don't understand?
Hoe-scr-r-ritch also said I didn't rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment