Tuesday, April 5, 2011

but still one sits in

Months cool water thin lunar radiance mbt uk sale ying enshrouded the earth. The wind blow to open a tree fragrant flowers filled with sleeves secretly raids.

The night was dark AZhu  stone steps. Looking  not drop of tear is harsh unceasingly.

AZhu -- some people call her name in gently.

AZhu saw turned rocky.

Rocky and AZhu differs only year general of childhood friends like siblings separated the two men will now face a sad and don't give up.

AZhu sister I hesitate to you!

First AZhu not language tears flow tightly hold rocky hand not let loose.

It's already late I send you back to the room now. I have a lot of a lot of words want to say to you, tell you I am afraid I say no account after the rocky moonlight is sad eyes like this such as moonlight holiness and beautiful woman tomorrow will step on the road to pity micro countries and this don't will be will life!

One small room with a light that lonely lamp two lonely figure or laugh or cry chatted for a long time.

AZhu sister I get Li wine to come. Give those people practicing Li wine less natural cannot Li wine representing departure wine this is blue tiles countries mbt uk sale the customs.

HMM. AZhu nod of canthus is particularly dry traces.

Hesitant over the rocky had a very struggle eventually won a pack of silvery white powder pour into the Li wine is uniform shook a few and then push the door and enter.

Rocky brother I will respect you three glasses of wine. The first cup of I want to say 1 with you goodbye; a word "take care" The second cup I want to thank you've been taking care of me and protection; The third cup I want to ask you before I go away with blue tiles countries offspring I take care of my abba eminem and brother. AZhu MBT Karibu peristalsis lips Li wine moments and three cups in the stomach larynx.

Rocky wine to his lips just gently touched down didn't drink down he patted solemnly promised way: AZhu sister please rest assured that I will take good care of them.

Inside AZhu pharmacodynamic soon in the blink consciousness has gradually fuzzy and become the unexamined her feel all over like a group of flames burn up not only thirsty and JiYang unbearable and rapid mbt fora plop plop jumping badly. Want to open your eyes but found there seemed to YanPiZi good heavy weight flemingia on top want the same move your body but found the body feeble like a thrown to shore as the loach.

The heat and itchy feeling is more and more intense increasingly unable to quell AZhu hands upon instinctively to pull the clothing. Uneasy "wandering in the house said sound like a song aphrodisiac effects as endless. Springs song after another sung

No comments:

Post a Comment