Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sounds taste wrong around

When I see the person see mbt uk store face the appearance of provoking said to me: deserves the woman happy) countries songs are so special!

This... Is praised or demote? So !

555. Miss... When do you learn to sing maid so don't know? And... Sing so nice grain sometimes dropped some tears..

Er... ,

Next this how appellation girls? The handsome boy under bowed slightly bow.. Yi? This broken era when there was so polite demeanor seemingly with modern gentleman almost. Don't you...

I'm a face of surprise shook his hand: are you also through come over? Haha I will know that there is no such a beautiful ancient handsome! GuYou!!

Cough cough girl say? If not ShiJiao next long like the girl? Can men and women ShouShouBuQin... The man put his Chi a QianQian jade hand shrank back. JingGui hoe-scr-r-ritch thought he quite like I'll put his catch broken like is not the wrong person yao necessary way?

Next this how appellation girls? Then he asked again. mbt habari a bit impatient please ask personal and this attitude? No point sincerity!

I'm boring fiddling with the hair of a face is tugging looked at him and said: Xi next xing4 yi name Xi Xi big name Iraq Xi small named Xi called relatives all like son but that I Xi son if you don't abandon big can call me Xi son.. Wrong.. Xi old niang... Forehead seemed old... You can call me more than Xi eldest brother! ~ it's name I ha beachhead a laughing.

Can be opposite of handsome face obviously twitching a bit.

I realized what,

Hurriedly loudly say: I tell you! You can't come to MBT Rafiki trouble a man what special bullying small woman skill I tell you my dad but today's prime minister Iraq nine prime minister mansion you know? A you big not to be taunted the noble! I looked at the masters of contempt for the two that followed hands clench fist a head to will swords drawn sword how? (I don't know...)

I immediately loudly for help: you will lose from small woman forgives Cardiff and his mother depended on each other than these years day three meals eat two meal is the so-called poor beggar in life!!! (beggar career... painful memory...) Several days ago just be prime minister adults see fortunately prime minister big hearts will little girl born mercy in receiving government live. Read little girl doesn't know any better an eye don't know mount taishan rao I, I head to the smart immediately. Bad forget he is a noble family if he officer is greater than the prime minister as crown prince a what what I mbt amali is even ten head also cut enough. Gosh ~ first except the broken mansion have in trouble! I this what life!

Ha ha yi boss... Good name some male face twitched laughed.

Er... Ye your play slowly small won't bother you ha! I go after ather ~ I couldn't dig a stitched into hurriedly pull grain son fly like and ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment