Monday, March 21, 2011

looks ao however not group

No one heard a shout, in my heart is that helpless sorrow and release after emptiness.

 

I chose the huaihai road of upscale restaurants, the decision pig-out, these spend money of the body then for life restarted, coming back to the original seven restart is how difficult at the moment, but I can do nothing.

 

If we didn't rodman, but I couldn't hurt is a more dead than alive the bleak.

 

Love, originally not care for me; so ringt is a beautiful words.

 

Eat ah, I let out of sight to chew food, a pile of food expensive desperately, so I embrace waste not attitude of fuheng completely disregarded in dining-room elegant dining people.

 

I wolfed down quickly meet the demand of the stomach after, I feel psychological comfortable a lot, how long have I not so carefree do one thing I'd like to do, how long have you, I was sad to hitting reality cannot stand up, I how can become wry smile, today this appearance?

 

Look at the be born glass outside, happy people, talking and laughing, holding the child's mother was reprimanded the naughty son, I suddenly feel themselves into a terrible the shadows, I had can so happy my ordinary life, why now nothing?

 

Who can tell me, because you see him too important, he is not your whole life.

 

Phil word is in my ears, and continuous beating with my nerves, lami chapa shoes I really see him so important?

 

Suddenly, I looked for a pair of cold eyes, let me frenzy of nerve for one of the quiver, unexpectedly more sober, such whether I have lost the original is ecru, became others eyes of hatred fu?

 

But to my surprise icy eyes seemed to where I saw, why look at me like that? Come to think of it, is that if we have and similar voice man, look undertakings, the look is omnipotent, looks ao however not group, the look not nearly strangers.

 

For he watched me malicious backstroking of the past, man, this world's men are all the same, disappointing.

 

I walked out of the restaurant, ignore the tracking his beam of cold gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment