Friday, March 4, 2011

everybody is concentrated into old man ward

Wind and small together to see his father, the old man's mental state very well, exceptionally good,lami chapa shoes small shook his hand, said a lot of joke, the old man happy smile. He said: "small is my sweet little cotton-padded jacket, I heard her voice feel what disease all have no, I could actually run laps, regrettable ah..."

"How?" Sea breeze asked.

"Yesterday colourful ping comes, she and I said a lot, you know me despises the dragon, but I feel colourful ping is a good boy, she said to me because of small life existence, and caused your brothers painful reforms, I don't know why it should be. She said if everyone to restore calm before it cannot playing dumb, I thought for a long time, think she is right, you say? Little?"

"Dad, I really couldn't clarify myself, I know that more and more complicated, you say how to do?" Little light tone ask, tone very gentle.

"I see a paternity!" The old man word to say.

"No, so to small unfair!" Sea breeze suddenly stood up.

"I know you filial piety, I know you're thinking, in case of small is not my daughter, are you afraid of me not dying eyes, right?"

"No, dad, I originally think so, but I'm more sister, she is considering whether to small and not what course to follow?"

"I know, if small and I have no blood relationship, she still my daughter. I spake it they will change, three alike. This and appraisal result no relationship, whether she is with either will get three of them with one."

"But the meaning is not the same!" Sea breeze worried of say.

A little busy stood up, pull eldest brother arm, very calm of say: "I want, I also say want to understand my own identity. Yes or no and I to dad love isn't a big influence, he is always my beloved father."

"Ha ha, good boy, you know the father. Call hailong come, he was born a little pot, arranged his appraisal things bar, you and sea breeze is results such as well."

"Ok, dad, just listen to your schedule." Small compliant said.

Night is so beautiful, wait for the results of small and sea breeze opposite sitting, who also don't talk.

"Eldest brother, you not happy?"

"No, I'm just afraid."

"Don't worry about it. Let me hear it."

"Worry in case you not little do? Dragon will tether, it is still in worke next, if you are not small, so little went? We will leave no stone unturned to look for her, in case you are not small, I should get you?"

"Eldest brother, you want to much. If I were small, no doubt that you are the most important to me, if I wasn't, then you still my life most important people, car in the end things will mend, all let nature take its course."

"Early know so, I met you that day did, violated the these setbacks, I still haven't protect you and daddy."

"He is worried about your brother parents, that's what will make his most secure things."

"I know."

Little push window, looking toward the outside, half of the moon hangs in the dark sky, looks extremely mysterious and lonely.

See the moon, sea breeze also walked a little deep-rooted into his arms, her head on his shoulder, light tone say: "eldest brother, I feel very bad, I don't feel oneself is small, I really could not, want to let you down."

"Don't say so, you'll always be my sister, passed through this year together, I had decided that you is my sister, although you and former small no similar place, I think you guys essence is the same, is so kind and wise."

The moon slowly sink, the entire world is darkness lived, this is the most special night when, quiet as and heavy as death.

Almost dawn.

Colourful ping is the last one to come in person, she always the noodles have no facial expression.

Dragon in a room of walking back and forth, looks uneasy too.

He doesn't worry, because after all, still have some not sure.

Colourful ping came to the old man's bed,then low voice say: "dad, the result is out and I can say?"

No comments:

Post a Comment