Friday, March 11, 2011

The little fleeting "wedge

I very rigid, with others words, is one track-minded tong exactly.

Learn now, always like Lin days.

Eight years ago

Secondary school a debate, I -- sudoku four arguing,lami chapa shoes Lin days - anti-side a argument.

So-called off to a bad start. However, it seems that is not met, because I just remembered him, while he, seems to me only stay in a nodding acquaintance level. But I like him, until now.

At that time he self session, he so excellent. Jun lang appearance and outstanding talent, outstanding achievement but also so humorous.

And I was so extraordinary. No outstanding appearance, no eminent family, no quick mind. Relative to the legions of beauty around him, I really is compared the smallest one.

Fortunately accidentally elder brother and he is the elder brothers. Everyone again flats in the same building, practice can not first get a month, leonardo contact contact can still. At that time contact most is dozen rice, meals,say and I have to the two meal. Responsible for eldest brother Before it was he who gave me to play, then in the building roar: xiao wench, down foraging. Then eldest brother or part say nagging me about how can be so lazy side the meal give I end up.

And he moved to, I change late, eldest brother's eye image, a landlord shiva to dozen rice time, hard-working up. Put all give them appealing and more good have much good. Eldest brother without a hint of touched, just say: xiao wench, you how diligent like a hornet edifice.

That day, I was a break moral codes,Three malicious flat eldest brother impulse. However, he is. I have to grit small a correct way: it is the honey bee, it is the honey bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment