Monday, March 21, 2011

just a spirit receive stimulate

The fourth chapter provocation I need a job to anaesthetizing self, and I began looking for a job, I got a job can divert attention, let my thoughts and pain less occupy my life, I didn't have the courage to face tomorrow.

 

In enterprise under the recommended, I went into a garment design company, and the company from my place very near, this side I quite satisfied, after work I will return to their own dwellings, courtyard and began to write something, or a little time to pull the personage to accompany me to kill time, in a word, I refuse any single life space, refused to miss that had been left behind.

 

This day is like life together shall be under the medicine, such a healing process is a path.

 

In I gradually adapted to the new job, I found that I have time and torment yourself, this how can, I immediately in the heart, suggesting certain, certain will forget him, wen if we, you'll regret this, you will.

 

Bar, air diffusing rotten city nightlife, I always to this place is a respectful distance, but now, but I again and again came to such a place, the people here is not so much to enjoy, than say spiritual void, and I, I took off the housewife's hat, also make up urban sleepless of comes home late.

 

Life, and so it goes, turn sample between you needn't played the role of yesterday. Is this life?

 

"Enoch, is that woman, often over there." Only hear the voice of my side lewd toward came.

 

I saw two YouTouFenMian, opinionated man, how? I this old woman lami chapa shoes also somebody interested? I chuckled, even if I am old woman, for such man, I built.

 

I changed a seat, jian arrive bar are next to hidden place to sit.

 

Just learn to enjoy a little lonely, no rest, visible boring people everywhere.

 

And I, just a spirit receive stimulate although woman.

 

A toast, look up, feeling a cold at all, but look where all have no laboriously, people laughing, where someone see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment