Monday, October 22, 2012

you or for you to do some different things




Tanabata Festival is coming soon. Imagine Tanabata, meteor danced, wearing a white dress dancing in the moonlight. Fireflies swirling your silhouette alone is the eternal theme. So the month cool water summer night, and let the mind to restore calm, as before, your head on my arms, quiet sleep. We are not do not know how to love, just experienced the love when we seem to stay out of the audience. Only when love curtain call, before we wake up to a camel standing ovation for this love that we wrote and performed the drama or touched or sad tears. I can not sleep tonight, I salvage that patches of messy memories in the moonlight. The each piece memories permeate your Qingsi I want to quit are addictive. I did not addictive, but I simply do not want to quit. I need to rely on the memories of survival, even if this recalls not already ice crystals. When you escape from my dreams, I am like a lonely island UGG Ansley Shoes, surrounded by the vast waters, but I'm still lonely. I looked up at the direction you're gone, scars, blood and pain ripped your legacy, let me in the eye and nerve no longer numb. Love to the depths, only to find to let go is too cruel hate. You cut a wisp of hair, told me that you gave my parting gift. You asked me to keep them well. Suddenly remembered the first time we met, I am next to a buddy take the initiative to find you strike up a conversation. Then your long hair fluttering, gentle and well-behaved. He says he likes your hair, can leave one of your long hair as a memento. Shy bow, without a word UGG Kids Boots, only hand gently touch his head, then smooth under a long hair. When my buddy took you to hair, I could see his eyes light bloom. Later, his enthusiastic pursuit of you. The persevering Petals sentient water does not intend UGG Kids Infants Erin, and unrequited love this hair-trigger finally die a natural death. I miss your long hair, and I miss your lips emerged Ruoyouruowu smile. The accumulation of countless dreams summer, lotus fragrance, lotus flying. Bird red dragonfly as if you malicious smile, passing my Heart Lake, sparking ripples. All my love and hate disappear in the blink of an eye, leaving only miss you lightly they're starting. I like looking at the stars in the night, because I could feel every star in the dark secret lurks behind. Tanabata Festival, the Cowherd and Weaver Girl meet day. The Cowherd and arduous journey, only for and Weaver 鹊桥 meet. Love is difficult, so highlight precious. Tanabata this year, is bound to be a person over. I do not know whether a person spend such an ancient festival. Relative to the Western Valentine's Day, the East Tanabata Festival is even more subtle and moist. Tanabata, this year I will quietly through love like never happened, as if you have never been in my world the same. If you have to love this grand festival, to declare to you or for you to do some different things, you will not feel happy, or indifferent look, as usual. I guess you should prefer a quiet life, for the lively hubbub full of resentment. A smell we are most familiar with each other, rendering this thick and a touch of the ways of the world, enjoy the life of our thin. We love each other, but never thought about the so-called forever. Our love is not so much, only a little bit, a little bit of love, like fluttering fireflies on summer nights, only a little bit of light, but also just bright, but not temperature. It was this hint of love, made each other is good enough, I feel very appropriateness, very comfortable, very comfortable. We are the nature of the two trees UGG Classic Tall Sparkles, snuggling with each other, sharing the wind and rain, with Mu sun. I have this love-ridden night UGG Noella Shoes, by the name of Tanabata, you express some clean and shallow affair. Tonight, the quiet moonlight, starlight sleeping. I feel close to the depths of the soul, love like a fountain in the middle of the night, enjoy flowing. I hope you are happy, I hope you are happy, and I hope that you are free. Love the original is not difficult to imagine UGG Fringe Cardy Outlet, just due to lack of business, faced with the depletion of the Decline and Fall of the plight of passionate love. When I hear an old song, when I turn to an old-style poetry, when I knocked over a bottle of aged, my heart will not stop shaking, then shed tears. Bless you, my dear friend, I wish you a happy Tanabata Festival, peace and joy each day. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment