Monday, October 22, 2012

This article from the past and moving story




I always thought, forever finite, only Acacia endless Department. Do not know, somewhere own providence. All just my thought. Looking back to the past, I love as my past life all until that July. When turned to autumn and chic, just for the sake of the so-called reason. Broke our hearts because of the parting, let me sober. The original, no matter how noble, you can not, can not only for the love alive. This article from the past and moving story I'll never forget that summer of 2002, let me unforgettable love, but the kind of grief is greater than the pain of the disheartened or when I wake in a dream, I would clearly feel to my pain UGG Roseberry Outlet. I originally thought I had forever UGG Caroline. . . UGG Tess. . . September afternoon sun through the window glass secretly diversion, light and shadow intertwined scattered in a silent and quiet world, my heart secretly sighed UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots, a little sadness and melancholy. This day, this beautiful, will eventually be the past, youth, and slowly in old, every season, there is a new sun, but stay years in the dark substitution liters each day moonset reproduction, but more quarter of vicissitudes sun. This article from the past touching story recalls how a dream, you can not give me happiness, in the wind, but you tell me, so I went looking for their own happiness, across the tightly-glazed windows, I only tears, smiles, to keep a little last dignity. Did not forget to wish you happiness. . . . . . You as in the past, came up to me, only this time, but it is always outrightly. I waved, but can not say goodbye to you, this go, then life missed. About happiness, it belongs to you, you have, I do not, together with what I thought, the fate of the Past and Present. . . . . . July sky, the sky drizzle interpretation of my feelings, I can not tell you, it is lonely Add helpless. This article from the past and moving story I looked at the beautiful Star City, when the city getting the United States, I looked at it from the congestion has become more crowded, bustling become more prosperous. I watched it change from year to year, the city has changed, the campus has changed, also changed. I was in my environment, but also slowly changed. Finally bid farewell to, ah, it was familiar, and eternity, I said I never want to see the city. Years of joy and sorrow can not change its appearance. Tender is the Night, I like all these years, though it still remains the night sky, wafting its charming warmth. campus? I do not know do not know now, she flies Could? those cute boys and girls, must never staged and repeated the story of the youth just like me with such a mood to leave? still never bored lovers sitting on the bench UGG Jimmy Choo Sora Outlet? stadium singing still Qimi sentimental? whether under a dim street light is still clear long period of swing over twelve idlers? teaching building of the three religions and a teaching , where students still continues to chase their dreams? while my dream, but there are fallen... still as ever my favorite playground on both sides, filled crowd. ? I wanted to talk about and then go back, because the memory is not perfect, but I still love Recall where I miss the most, not love, but I the hearts never lost the dream. ancient and mysterious red brick floor ah teach UGG Desoto Boots, will always be that of the United States.. article from the past touching story (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment