Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Looking out from the window


Take a bus, two drunks flatling to smoke. Side absorb a side to brag drink more than others. The driver politely remind, smoking is not allowed on the bus.

Two drunks said, we hinder you what matter! Smoking You ask, who don't agree we suck! I said, I don't agree.

Take them LengShen, I hand drag a person, fiercely they push off. Turned to tell the driver: drive. The bus went away and disappear. Looking out from the window and saw two drunkard was dancing with feet pursued.

To the unit, a colleague is on the phone, he wow miles sulfate, giggly, some dirty words could hardly have law, learn are illegal. Is too dirty.

Colleagues in succession cover your ears. I went over his telephone press down. He asks, why shut my phone? I answer, you're too affect others.

Afternoon at staff meetings. On the stage leadership speech, ramblingly, words poured out. Actually, who didn't know he did those things? Accept bribes, crowding colleagues, NanDaoNvChang, return not bashful to others on politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment