Wednesday, January 19, 2011

energy entanglement with them?


He said this year, we will expenditure, second pioneering, everyone, to the same cause, strive hard... I couldn't hold myself, saying with a loud voice, shut your mouth. You eat less a few meal, less of a few China trip, our profit doubled!

Read here, you should have guessed -- above examples are imagined. I like all did. I neither useless brick smashed dog, didn't stop woman throw GuaZiPi. Neither the drunkard push off, no more have when facing the leadership slogan. The world is so bad, I just such a violent temper. I have much time and energy entanglement with them? I just want, want total can?

Remember, if you spit in public, the flank have personal strabismus Chou you, confused with rapture. That's me, my heart activity, have to your body vomitted a hundred mouth sputum.

Now, mom stenosing leave our existing more than 500 days. This more than 500 days for me, like experience a from spring to winter never out-and-out sandstorm, straight scratched my heart very dark, see a ray of light. Many nights, facing the swaying QingDeng and mother's portrait, my eyes will unconsciously gush to tears. I know, before a long way to go, no matter how thorns and burden, only by me, I can't bear alone will be buried in the bottom of my heart words against mother poured out, I can't feel my mother's body temperature and the most difficult caress my forehead when the mother that strong hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment