Wednesday, January 19, 2011

her hands tightly pulling me


I was born in motherland sittint small mountain village, a solitary. When I was a child, the home be poor pole, in order to let us six children survive, mother day in and day out no day and night to the mountain hazards sow the land. Once, my mother and I are finished home shovel river, flash floods trip to blunt come down, and the waters will unprepared we both girl rushed out of the more than 1,000 meters. Mother from beginning to end in her hands tightly pulling me, lest I be flood swept away.

Later we were rushed to a tree on the riverbed tree, to climb up the bank. Landed, I just perceive hand has been earn numb, sole was painful sole was painful, when mother is spell in efforts to protect me. I often think that if they had really encounters contingency, mother will put a million to one born for me, get 100 percent of the dead to yourself.

two

Mother is the child's first enlightenment teacher, and also the value measure of the child's life.

Mother didn't read book, but she is a day extremely familiarity with the affair. As a child, she often told us: "the eye is the idler, hand is brave man, there are people who do come." "Man live face, tree vivid skin, life was afraid didn't be discouraged."

No comments:

Post a Comment