Saturday, December 25, 2010

you just put others your own position comes up to

This seemingly listening the person you are talking to, well, I didn't know she is your best friend, but she is undoubtedly the most on the word "you" friends.
She dedicated to looking at you, who knows what is going through her mind? ! She may be looking at you of mouth, think "mouth has been moved, as I keep of goldfish oh... vista teeth have pizza dish slag yeah... she speaks of the former boyfriend doesn't grow like a pig?..."
In this state of she, not quite really like what on earth is the most reliable "a pair of shoulder", but you'll love her, that's certain.
When you want to be others like it, , then your turn to play this "the way" of the friend. Play such a friend, highest principle is very simple: "try to say 'I don't allow yourself to" word."
That sounds easy, but you can try, chatting with friends ten minutes, don't say "I" word.
Yes, that's not to say "I" word. Every time want to say "I" word, with "you" word or "he" word.
You'll find this ten minutes inside, originally constantly saying "I yesterday..." "I feel..." "I bought..." These sentences of oneself, suddenly become a constant topic throw it to the other, let the other side speak freely, super on the road!
Perhaps you will say, you're not in PeiJiu, and not in the cowherd shop to work, why let the other side speak, and not let what we say?
The answer is very simple, your friends, but not in PeiJiu, doing the cowherd ah, what makes them will never let you speak up?

No comments:

Post a Comment