Friday, December 24, 2010

if not contrary toprinciples

In life, all things change before the small, father is always in sober spent his life in the final a journey, face the life of dies, how we are helpless, at that moment, I understand the life's fragile, again the death moment. Comprehend I often remember father's life, silently recall to our childhood father meticulous care, care and help on learning, remember father life end was indisposition suffers too irritable and helpless obedience, thinking about the father of dying quake-damaged section, tranquil and bitter struggle, I'll never forget...
Father's life, such as a mirror, can let me learn to accept life of hardship and tortuous, let me realize clearly humanity has the nobility and frail.
I'll never forget my father taught me: "treat people, adhere to the principles, , you need to learn tolerance for people; frustration is a blessing. I eat some kui unimportant, still can secure sleeping, but if bully others, that is the life also can not sleep."
Father! Father! I called out to sky, are you all right? If there is a heaven, I'm sure you in heaven at us, look at your loved ones.
I look for white clouds, hoping to see your footprint, I catch cold wind, hope to hear your lovingkindness voice. The night is deep, the starry sky a sparkle, is that you? My father? ! Yes! Yes! Must be you, my heart is thrilled, so you didn't leaving me, always on my side and has been watching me, love me. My spirits and let it snow and ice cold heartless, shomer sanzhen I still can feel your warm. A gust of wind touch, face cool, I by hand touching mop, originally is silently in tears slipped dripped...

No comments:

Post a Comment