Friday, December 24, 2010

the driver gave a electronic bulletin

As we hesitate when, , name, the doors were opened.
First walked into foreign governments meeting rooms, driven by curiosity we appreciate it. Worke Conference room area is about 150 square meters, the middle one is a rectangle, both sides put the ostrava ten chairs. Table blunt door side, is probably the governor peacetime presided over the meeting or deliberation and place. The special chair, engraved with the crown shaped baubles, table set with a we often from the movie saw on a bit familiar the sort of small MuChui. In western society, this MuChui undoubtedly is the symbol of power. Only entitled to use it, hosted talents to quell the meeting, or declare the meeting adjourned, or announced results.
Father's poor health, for many years, ever since I can remember too ill to remember the house always pervaded boil Chinese flavor, facing worries us face, father is always before us show without fear of appearance, still cheerfully every day get up early for we do breakfast, and then check if there is anything wrong with our bicycles, charge us road safety attention, we sisters in his father's care under heaven and earth day grow up, onto the jobs, but when we are ready to take good returns father, father was in illnesses, paralyzed in bed, the life cannot provide for oneself. Whenever I go to the father's bed before. See death-bed lying on the father, he is so weak, so helpless, every time I see my arrival, I definitely see his eyes in surprise, a flicker of a relief. Although the father very sick, but I can really feel he is very strong. I read the father of life is so desire! His thinking about his family. I hate injustice heaven with cruel! When I tried to smother fail to tears when his father, but he seemed very calm, even set in a smile on your face. That is what kind of smile! I bless father, father will soon blessing from out of disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment