Friday, May 6, 2011

I received the script and the character not quite satisfied

Xin: probably because you low-key, there will be a lot about you outside the rumours, tory burch online store such as keeping such negative news. How do you deal with these things?
XuQing: different people have different sound, in addition to my friend and partner, how many people really understand XuQing? People will judge through your role on the TV series, because of I play come valentine's, a lot of people will think I life too. Rumor and speculation has a life time limit, the biggest contempt is ignored it, if really to explain, believe me people don't need, don't believe me to explain it again also useless, and even improved the rumours. In the past years, if anyone repeat such things, and frankly it's very funny.
Xin: before you have an interview, there is time for fall in love, so take sport, especially small, whether young love in your heart the most important?
XuQing: now, is still the most important, love actually does not change. I love to give up work before, will now work better for love. The woman's life is love and work taken together, I may get too full before, a bit like held tight to sand, now I thought more harmony and balance.
Xin: you the longest time does not take sport is what time?
XuQing: I only have a year since the shooting, was felt script isn't very good, then in 1997 took the first book photo, intermittent, so in doing that you just say to spread the (be keeping). I remember quite clearly is the 1996 "qin2 song4" after, I received the script and the character not quite satisfied.
Xin: still once you accept television interview, you like to son of boyfriend is same, that will put your boyfriend when what?
XuQing: we are love, in what is men and women love, that is unknown and unlimited potential. Characters are naturally conversion and that is love two men inside the real condition.
【 marriage 】 have children's marriage
Xin: if I'm still remaining or actors love, you will choose to open?
XuQing: I won't and actor fall in love. I hope that emotion is pure, not any with character.
Xin: that means you had love will choose judges outside?
XuQing: circle out-lap I have no division, the emotional stuff is not you can set,Tory Burch Sandals Sale, but it won't be an actor.
Xin: is also a reported before, you once said to the child do not necessarily have the object. Such views also calculate pioneer. You won't yield to family members or friends opinion?
XuQing: I was really thinking, I may be able to do so. If no specific one can let me willingly, no regrets for him to give birth to a child, but then again I particularly want children, now science so developed, can be realized. Of course, it is best to, the child's father and I can have a soul of chemical reactions, soul communication, each thought will heartbeat, then you have a love of crystallization, so of course is the best. Perhaps to I want kid of that day of, the man is coming?
Xin: isn't marriage this frame you too won't care?
XuQing: two people can have love crystallization is marriage, do not care about is the paper. Tory Burch Handbags In my opinion, they have a child is "marriage", he is a daddy you're mother; No child two is male and female friend. From the beginning to the end I think the paper how, the child is a witness

No comments:

Post a Comment