Friday, May 6, 2011

the comings and goings of XiaoNan LinZhu

XuQing is who? In many people's impression, the beautiful appearance and sweet smile actress, when some dominated n such as "the east west in the rain" sunrise, the comings and goings of XiaoNan LinZhu, "smile the ao river's lake" of the term ying ying, let common people, as he sees them. But no agent of she, and like free in the entertainment world - don't attend beyond commercial activities and awards presentation ceremony. XuQing for showbiz this aloof also let many rumours circulated Japanese nationality, divorce, keeping wake. Such negative gossip But XuQing still don't response, be cool. Ok finally signing her huayi, started a broker to help her do it all.

Recent XuQing join china-u.s. Cooperation movie "ring" with Hollywood stars, messenger Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon leavitt to play. Want to know, many Chinese actress had dreams of Hollywood honoring XuQing first, Hollywood productions can and Bruce Willis such big cooperation, really lucky.

Last month, attend Beijing international movie season after a XuQing endorsements in her activities of studio accepting our newspaper exclusive interview. Interview XuQing said, in addition to more important is the appearance of her inner how didn't also change, still simple and pure. XuQing answer questions very sincere, excited when still can waved his hands, like a baby hand in class. The teacher's question responder

【 career 】 call me spiritual nobility

Xin: you were born in the diplomat's family, that year was also international relations institute and film academy, choose the latter admitted when not against the family?

XuQing: family intervention have first, then is to support. Mother is dancer, she says art very hard, conditions are good only very small premise. After so many years, many people persist ask XuQing would you regret, I think life choices it going to love it, and fortunately for years I've been insisted on my inner voice, happy forever and full of happiness. Can't do diplomats, but I can go play diplomats ah.

Xin: you from the 1990s month until now, more than 20 years with the change of Chinese films, tory burch online store prefer which the works?

XuQing: honestly, I still miss it in the 1990s, remember 1999 shooting the movie "say don't break up" later I will not filmed movies. Earlier films are not abstractions, creative team took on the market with not too much, sadly, I enjoy the psychological catered to the process. For the character, I was the first to move, the second to convey love and warmth.

Xin: in the outside looking in your life more low-key, a little desire nothing, nor how to attend social activities and awards presentation ceremony.

XuQing: this is the character of careerism, while filming is my hobbies, outside the other actors things I don't enjoy, I place more emphasis on tourism, with his family. Many will take magazine pictures will be clear, I will be nervous, others say you are actors don't be scared, but I was in a studio in others, while taking pictures is their ", so every time television to record a paragraph, I was a bit nonsense (laughs)

Xin: you don't like lively?

XuQing: good friend together lively me happy, but is not willing to self-centered, is a little afraid of birthday, all people around me I will bless, is like and everybody confusion for others for my birthday. Awards site I don't go because I like between heart and the heart, the relationship between real communication, not, I will not at ease. For example the work "the founding of the heroine, cause of the TV series" ShaGuBang AQingSao, this situation is sure to attend awards. When the prize not go right in the shooting, because,Tory Burch Sandals Sale, of course, had ShuiBuLai will not give prize organizers that I won't go.

Xin: also with a view of your family for you, acting rich is not his family, so appears more detached, is that so?

XuQing: shooting is my interests, but do not deny that it can bring (money) income, see whether you contentment. All say me family is very good, I this era of Chinese households gap there won't be so big. I like others to call me "spiritual nobility", as long as the heart glad there will live very attitude, I actually are enjoyment, a lot of people think XuQing should how, exactly I are and the Tory Burch Handbags outside world opinion vicarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment