Thursday, February 24, 2011

the sole was painful sole was painful

The shut-eye is my after giving birth to her since slept most lami chapa shoes comfortable, is also the most secure a sleep. For more than two years, almost every night in the middle will rise, the baby just born is an evening sleep less than 5 hours, not the baby to suck, is shit in ZhiNiaoKu in, otherwise is ZhiNiaoKu is too wet, baby uncomfortable, a night at least five times: then shall rise up baby bigger, midnight or often have to rise, baby or feed milk, or is too hot to sweat to change underwear, either was too cold, and rise up to the cover with quilt. To sum it all up, since the birth of a new baby, my biggest wish became "let me sleep one night a enough".

That night, I seem to another world, I'm in another world, again became 18-year-old girl, I happy hopped, smiling, many people around me and hug me, painful I. Later, I was awakened by the cold, I in a dazely wake up of time, feel dizzy head, eyes simply does not arrive, I thought I will dead, I never know what is death, but the eyes are very hard to open but how also cannot open, I began to feel the fear of death.

"No, no, I can't die, I dead baby do?" My heart has been Shouting "wen, open your eyes, open your eyes, don't want to you die ah, ah, I don't want to die to live, must alive".

Finally I very emphatic opens his eyes when open my eyes suri, my heart is very ecstasy, I live, not dead.

However, when see things on my head, I the whole people movie and things in the past. I found my head is a wooden bed top, with lots of grid, I quickly sat up, looking around, I found my sleeping in a old-fashioned wooden bed, but also is a look through the vicissitudes of the wooden bed, in bed of nearby, my right hand side of an old-fashioned wooden kitchen darkened big, "ah..." The out a scream, I hurriedly hand mercilessly scratching his face, I was able to make sure I didn't die, nor in the dream.

When I saw the bed and the wooden kitchen suri, I really think you have died, and died later return and grandma came to live together, in my mind, I was very small, also slept this bed, also seen that kind of HeiMu hutch, at that time a: mom was not at home, I was with grandma sleep together, that is HeiMu hutch room only grandma furniture, however grandma has been dead for more than 20 years, to see these familiar things, I think oneself is either died, either in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment