Monday, February 28, 2011

say propaganda of her a basin

"Oh! It is! Please quickly."


Finally this I am playing, have never seen such a large matrix! Six art museum of most superb luthier for my accompaniment! My singing a full-court press export indeed as expected art. Even that despise see my lami chapa shoes second prince SiTuXiaoZhe also stare big eyes! As for three prince and YuEr alone. That a few had to take me to see the joke when four, six, eight prince saliva all want out, have never thought! I HuoYaJun also have today.


Pretend like playing music tail melody, I rose to give praise. Luang has stepped down from the seat to hold me.


"Ginger, you really make this palace eye-opening!" I saw after a full face of old joy.


"Ginger jean arts and also differred too many. But jun son really is to put the first halberstadt, Germany to luang, ginger to thank queen mother, let me to marry big prince, ginger this is a dumb miss, can have today is all luang's grace." I say the pitiful quest, teary-eyed.


"Silly child, is happeneth to marry you to become his wife." Luang fondly took my hand, "to this house sat, let the palace to ache hurts you."


That day I was suddenly around everywhere around luang inpendent dumb man never miss, the empress nearby of reds, I return true can't, and I also saw many jealous eye, I am not too far lower-key.


That everyone who afraid of becoming famous! In the early morning luang call people when I go,of 50 years to open what once blossomed, let me to appreciate. Hornbeam? Hornbeam flowering have what good-looking! But I did not dare to say! Can pull the lotus son.


"Filial piety zhe seen HuangSao." A ghost? This man when told me so polite.


"Two huang brother not to make bother." Since you can be so I should also have long sister-in-law manner.


"It seems that filial piety zhe used to really is HuangSao. Didn't look HuangSao or a rare talented!"


"Oh! Just learn piano art in front of everyone. The product comforms."


"Of course, even the emperor of brother beloved people for HuangSao accompaniment, HuangSao mind was lenient!" HuaLiYouHua!


"Who still have few friends! Difficult to second huang brother you and a man walk together, I would say you are cut sleeve of the people?" Thought I was just a phase of mansion miss!


"I, did not that kind of hobby. But big emperor brother would be different."


"My husband he is no different, this I think I know better than you! Luang still wait for me! We go." Ephraim son. This lady have time with you, and I ain molars, measures, you still tender spot, think that year, I'm a university three debator!


That is what flower, plant I return true have never seen, must be in the modern society that flowers have already died out. Queen mother said that she is in fifty years ago to see this flower blossom, that year she gave birth to today's emperor, she wants me to dip beaming, but I and how could she have the same!


I have several days didn't go to art museum, LinFeng said will continue to teach my piano art. Of course there are conditions, I promised to give him a good song. Or he that with SiTuMingZhe almost cool appearance how Ken teaching me!


[a piece of an incredible SiTuMingZhe article]


With jing to describe the day I saw HuoYaJun appearance should enough, I can't imagine that incoming white wear on others is what appearance, but I think it must nobody can wear out her beauty. I always thought that the focus should be focused on LinFeng body, surely unexpectedly in the palace of the prince's many adult all know LinFeng is my "friend", but that day, more and more people see is my prince even prime minister, almost all adults like never seen his own daughter similar, and filial piety zhe and HaoZhe, these two guys, forgetting breathing appearance, don't know how, I hate when people look at me like that woman.


My woman? For the first time, have the feeling. She is really me? Who gave her song writing friend, isn't her mouth has been looking for LiuMingZhe! If it is, if it is a kind of guy, what kind of man write that kind of songwriter!


Although the effect that no I expected good, but keeps dynasty's harem all know that there is HuoYaJun such a prince princess, I don't let know this is a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment